Feeling It

Maybe I try to sugarcoat things too often. I don't know. I think that's why I don't blog about my lyme more often. But today I need to speak. Today, I need to write so I can look back on my good days and appreciate them more.


This has been a rough week for me personally. I warded of a migraine for over two weeks only to have it hit me full force on Sunday. Mine are atypical migraines - the kind where the migraine meets up and holds hands with the tension headache....a very difficult cycle to break. All day Sunday and Monday, I medicated the pain while the sensation swept through my body, depleting me of my strength. Tuesday was a little better. Wednesday I felt like I was over it until exhaustion hit in the evening. A storm front came through and the migraine has been fighting to return with it. I'm so worn out and fighting depression. I know it will pass and that helps me to hang on, but it's still frustrating. Sometimes I simply get weary of it all and today is one of those days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better! I also hope that your family is doing well and the dr's appointments went smoothly. (sorry I'm commenting on of your posts here.)
I recently did a post on my blog about "keeping track of everything". I got a lot of good response and suggestions. Maybe there is something there that could help with keeping rack of everything for your son.
http://lymenaide.wordpress.com/2009/10/15/keeping-track-of-it-all/

Linnette Rochelle said...

Thanks, Lymenaide! I'll check out your blog.

"Blessing" by Laura Story