Exciting News for the Lyme Community!

Best Selling Seatbelt Suspense Author Brandilyn Collins enters the public arena with her first ever novel on a character suffering with chronic Lyme disease. "Over the Edge" comes out in May 2011. As soon as I receive my copy and read it, I'll post a review and links where you can get your own copy.

If you are a Lymie and would like to share your story, contact Brandilyn (or me if you can't find your way to her). As part of her awareness campaign, between now and her release date she is posting Lyme stories. As a thank you, she is giving away an autographed copy of "Over the Edge" to every Lymie who shares their story on her blog.

I am her guest today. If you'd like to read my condensed Lyme story, go to "Over the Edge." I'll check in from time to time at the comments box to see if anyone has comments or questions for me.

Thanks so much for visiting. Have a blessed day!

~Linnette R Mullin
Author of Life Changing Romance

1 comment:

Debby Giusti said...

Linnette,
I saw your comment about having Lyme Disease on Seekerville and had to visit your blog. I have known a number of people with Lyme and two friends who have had great debilitation. One young woman was on IV antibiotics for 8 years. Through the power of prayer, a wonderful doctor and years and years of treatment, she is now LD free!

The other friend suffers greatly. She laughs at her "Lyme Brain," as she calls her inability to focus, but we all know there is nothing funny about Lyme. Two other gals I know are being tested for MS, but the docs haven't ruled out Lyme.

Let's all pray for a breakthrough in the treatment, as well as more specific tests to identify the disease.

"Blessing" by Laura Story