Lyme's Answers... Maybe.

I visited with my nutritionist yesterday for a good two hours and am hoping that I finally have some answers for me and my boys. I learned about Stills disease which is a post-Lyme's auto-immune disorder which can lead to things like Lupus. Check out www.StillsDisease.Org or MedicineNet for juveniles with Stills. I don't think that's where we're at yet, but we might be heading that direction.

I also learned that we probably have a genetic disorder with methylating B vitamins. This would be key to many of the neurological and adrenal problems we've been having. The current goal is to feed our bodies with the nutrients we suspect are missing and see what happens with that.

I wish there were an easier answer, but it doesn't seem to exist. However, I am a little more hopeful that the answers for my family aren't as impossible as I thought they were. I'm praying for help for my boys. One especially has huge neurological issues that could effect his heart. It's scary and we have to do something before more damage is done.

As always, thanks for your prayers and support!


No comments:

"Blessing" by Laura Story