Lyme ~ Defeat or Victory?

I'm tired. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of saying I'm tired. I'm just plain tired.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm just going to have to take the best possible care I can of myself and my boys and leave it at that. Will the Lyme ever be gone? I don't think so. All I can do at this point is maintain the best I can. I'm changing our eating habits to a large degree. I'm purchasing supplements we can't afford. Once the boys are on their own, it will be up to them to maintain and find the help they need to continue on with their lives. I hate that feeling of letting go, yet I know it's coming. I had hoped I could get them well before they traversed into their own lives, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. They will have to figure out what works for them and just do it. I hate the struggles I know they will face. The frustrations. I know because I have muddled through them all. I hope they will always know and believe that we are here for them. Their support system.

Nutrition. Eating whole foods. Avoiding junk food. Avoiding genetically modified foods. Less sugar. More water. Juicing for nutrients and enzymes. It's all we can do. It's frustrating beyond belief, but I have to let it go and leave God in charge. The fighting only brings more stress.

I know I say this today. I'll probably be eating my words within 24 hours, but this is what I need to do. God help us!

No comments:

"Blessing" by Laura Story