Lyme Pain

I haven't written in a while, I know. I just haven't felt like talking about the Lyme. I've been dealing with a massive increase in pain and decrease in strength. I haven't been in treatment for two plus years. I'm sure the disease is eating away at me, but I'm at a loss as to what to do. I often feel like I'm too far gone to ever get well.

I've decided to experiment with a couple things. Water and antioxidant "therapy". This isn't an actual Lyme therapy, just something I want to try. I'll start with: drinking more water, ending a hot shower with cold water for circulatory issues, and taking more vitamins a, b, c, d, and other antioxidants. I can't afford Lyme treatment, but I can't afford to do nothing, either. I have my hubby and boys to take care of.

There's a chiropractor close by I want to try out. Some nerves in my neck and upper back need addressing as I'm pretty certain they're pinched. Maybe taking care of that will take care of some of my pain. I'll have to let you know how that goes.

On a side note, I've decided it's time to write for Public Health Alert's Faith Factor section again. Emotionally, I think I've finally rounded a bend in the road and am better equipped to write on this subject again. God has been using this Scripture verse to remind me where some much needed help lies. I don't know when I'll get my first article written, but prayers for wisdom would be appreciated.

No comments:

"Blessing" by Laura Story